Is PREMIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREMIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person who holds the position of head of the government in the United Kingdom
- noun - the person who is head of state (in several countries)
- verb - be performed for the first time
- verb - perform a work for the first time
- adj - first in rank or degree
- adj - preceding all others in time
- First in status or importance; principal or chief: an architect of premier rank.
- First to occur or exist; earliest.
- A prime minister.
- A chief administrative officer, as of a Canadian province.
- noun - a prime minister
There are 7 letters in PREMIER: E E I M P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREMIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREMIER, to go: PREMIER?
Rearrange the letters in PREMIER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PREMIER
6 letters out of PREMIER
5 letters out of PREMIER
4 letters out of PREMIER
3 letters out of PREMIER
2 letters out of PREMIER
Contextual use of PREMIER
What's nearby PREMIER
Lookup in Wiki for PREMIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREMIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREMIER"