Is REM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs
- noun - (Roentgen Equivalent Man) the dosage of ionizing radiation that will cause the same amount of injury to human tissue as 1 roentgen of X-rays
- The amount of ionizing radiation required to produce the same biological effect as one rad of high-penetration x-rays.
- A unit for measuring absorbed doses of radiation, equivalent to one roentgen of x-rays or gamma rays.
- noun - a quantity of ionizing radiation
There are 3 letters in REM: E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REM
To search all scrabble anagrams of REM, to go: REM?
Rearrange the letters in REM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REM
What's nearby REM
Lookup in Wiki for REM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REM"