Is BERM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BERM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow ledge or shelf typically at the top or bottom of a slope
- noun - a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- A narrow ledge or shelf, as along the top or bottom of a slope.
- The shoulder of a road.
- A raised bank or path, such as one along a canal.
- A terrace formed by wave action along the backshore of a beach.
- A mound or bank of earth placed against the wall of a building to provide protection or insulation.
- A ledge between the parapet and the moat in a fortification.
- verb - to provide with a berm (a ledge)
There are 4 letters in BERM: B E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BERM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BERM, to go: BERM?
Rearrange the letters in BERM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BERM
What's nearby BERM
Lookup in Wiki for BERM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BERM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BERM"