Is GERM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GERM in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - a small apparently simple structure (as a fertilized egg) from which new tissue can develop into a complete organism
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- A small mass of protoplasm or cells from which a new organism or one of its parts may develop.
- The earliest form of an organism; a seed, bud, or spore.
- A microorganism, especially a pathogen.
- Something that may serve as the basis of further growth or development: the germ of a project.
- noun - a microorganism that causes disease
There are 4 letters in GERM: E G M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GERM
To search all scrabble anagrams of GERM, to go: GERM?
Rearrange the letters in GERM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GERM
What's nearby GERM
Lookup in Wiki for GERM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GERM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GERM"