Is MERE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MERE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small pond of standing water
- adj - being nothing more than specified
- adj - apart from anything else
- Being nothing more than what is specified: a mere child; a mere 50 cents an hour.
- Considered apart from anything else: shocked by the mere idea.
- Small; slight: could detect only the merest whisper.
- Pure; unadulterated.
- A boundary.
- adv - being nothing more than [adj MERER, MEREST] : MERELY
- noun - a pond or lake
There are 4 letters in MERE: E E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MERE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MERE, to go: MERE?
Rearrange the letters in MERE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MERE
What's nearby MERE
Lookup in Wiki for MERE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MERE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MERE"