Is REAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large quantity of written matter
- noun - a quantity of paper
- verb - squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer
- verb - remove by making a hole or by boring
- verb - enlarge with a reamer
- A quantity of paper, formerly 480 sheets, now 500 sheets or, in a printer’s ream, 516 sheets.
- Often reams.
- To form, shape, taper, or enlarge (a hole) with or as if with a reamer.
- To remove (material) by this process.
- To squeeze the juice out of (fruit) with a reamer.
- verb - to enlarge with a reamer
There are 4 letters in REAM: A E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of REAM, to go: REAM?
Rearrange the letters in REAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REAM
What's nearby REAM
Lookup in Wiki for REAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REAM"