Is DREAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DREAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- noun - imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- noun - a cherished desire
- noun - a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- noun - a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality
- noun - someone or something wonderful
- verb - have a daydream
- verb - experience while sleeping
- A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
- A daydream; a reverie.
- A state of abstraction; a trance.
- A wild fancy or hope.
- A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
- One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.
- To experience a dream in sleep: dreamed of meeting an old friend.
- To daydream.
- To have a deep aspiration: dreaming of a world at peace.
- To regard something as feasible or practical: I wouldn’t dream of trick skiing on icy slopes.
- To conceive of; imagine.
- To pass (time) idly or in reverie.
- verb - to have a dream (a series of images occurring during sleep)
There are 5 letters in DREAM: A D E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DREAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DREAM, to go: DREAM?
Rearrange the letters in DREAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DREAM
What's nearby DREAM
Lookup in Wiki for DREAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DREAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DREAM"