Is DREAMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DREAMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep
- noun - imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake
- noun - a cherished desire
- noun - a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe)
- noun - a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality
- noun - someone or something wonderful
- verb - have a daydream
- verb - experience while sleeping
- verb - to have a dream (a series of images occurring during sleep)
There are 6 letters in DREAMS: A D E M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DREAMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DREAMS, to go: DREAMS?
Rearrange the letters in DREAMS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DREAMS
5 letters out of DREAMS
4 letters out of DREAMS
3 letters out of DREAMS
2 letters out of DREAMS
Contextual use of DREAMS
What's nearby DREAMS
Lookup in Wiki for DREAMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DREAMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DREAMS"