Is DARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy
- verb - take upon oneself
- verb - to be courageous enough to try or do something
- verb - challenge
- To have the courage required for: The gymnast dared a breathtakingly difficult move.
- To challenge (someone) to do something requiring boldness: They dared me to dive off the high board.
- To be courageous or bold enough to do or try something: Go ahead and dive if you dare.
- verb - to have the necessary courage
There are 4 letters in DARE: A D E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DARE, to go: DARE?
Rearrange the letters in DARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DARE
What's nearby DARE
Lookup in Wiki for DARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DARE"