Is TRADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services
- noun - the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- noun - the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- noun - a particular instance of buying or selling
- noun - people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- noun - steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator
- noun - an equal exchange
- verb - engage in the trade of
- verb - turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
- verb - be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
- verb - exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- verb - do business
- The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce.
- The people working in or associated with a business or an industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade.
- The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele.
- The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction.
- An exchange of one thing for another.
- An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation.
- Often trades.
- To engage in buying and selling for profit.
- To make an exchange of one thing for another.
- To shop or buy regularly: trades at the local supermarket.
- To give in exchange for something else: trade farm products for manufactured goods; will trade my ticket for yours.
- To buy and sell (stock, for example).
- To pass back and forth: We traded jokes.
- adj - to give in exchange for another commodity [v TRADED, TRADING, TRADES] : TRADABLE
There are 5 letters in TRADE: A D E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRADE, to go: TRADE?
Rearrange the letters in TRADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRADE
What's nearby TRADE
Lookup in Wiki for TRADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRADE"