Is RATTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
- verb - employ scabs or strike breakers in
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- verb - give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
- verb - catch rats, especially with dogs
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - to hunt rats (long-tailed rodents)
There are 6 letters in RATTED: A D E R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATTED
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATTED, to go: RATTED?
Rearrange the letters in RATTED and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RATTED
5 letters out of RATTED
4 letters out of RATTED
3 letters out of RATTED
2 letters out of RATTED
Contextual use of RATTED
What's nearby RATTED
Lookup in Wiki for RATTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATTED"