Is DART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DART in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
- noun - a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
- noun - a sudden quick movement
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - move with sudden speed
- A slender, pointed missile, often having tail fins, thrown by hand, shot from a blowgun, or expelled by an exploding bomb.
- An object likened to a slender, pointed missile either in shape, use, or effect.
- A game in which small, slender, pointed missiles are thrown at a target.
- A sudden, rapid movement.
- To move suddenly and rapidly: The dog darted across the street.
- To thrust or throw suddenly and rapidly.
- To cause to move swiftly and abruptly: The squirrel darted its head from side to side before scampering up the tree.
- verb - to move suddenly or swiftly
There are 4 letters in DART: A D R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DART
To search all scrabble anagrams of DART, to go: DART?
Rearrange the letters in DART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DART
What's nearby DART
Lookup in Wiki for DART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DART"