Is DARTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DARTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a game in which small pointed missiles are thrown at a dartboard
- noun - a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
- noun - a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
- noun - a sudden quick movement
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - move with sudden speed
- verb - to move suddenly or swiftly
There are 5 letters in DARTS: A D R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DARTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DARTS, to go: DARTS?
Rearrange the letters in DARTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DARTS
What's nearby DARTS
Lookup in Wiki for DARTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DARTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DARTS"