Is ARTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills)
- noun - the products of human creativity
- noun - the creation of beautiful or significant things
- noun - a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
- noun - photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
- noun - an esthetically pleasing and meaningful arrangement of elements
There are 4 letters in ARTS: A R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARTS, to go: ARTS?
Rearrange the letters in ARTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARTS
What's nearby ARTS
Lookup in Wiki for ARTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARTS"