Is RATES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RATES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a local tax on property (usually used in the plural)
- noun - a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
- noun - amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - be worthy of or have a certain rating
- verb - estimate the value of
- verb - to estimate the value of
There are 5 letters in RATES: A E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RATES
To search all scrabble anagrams of RATES, to go: RATES?
Rearrange the letters in RATES and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of RATES
4 letters out of RATES
3 letters out of RATES
2 letters out of RATES
Contextual use of RATES
What's nearby RATES
Lookup in Wiki for RATES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RATES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RATES"