Is RECAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECAST in various dictionaries:
- verb - cast again, in a different role
- verb - cast again
- verb - cast or model anew
- To mold again: recast a bell.
- To set down or present (ideas, for example) in a new or different arrangement: recast a sentence.
- To change the cast of (a theatrical production).
- The act or process of recasting.
- Something produced by recasting.
- adj - to throw with force [v CAST, CASTING, CASTS] : CASTABLE
There are 6 letters in RECAST: A C E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECAST, to go: RECAST?
Rearrange the letters in RECAST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RECAST
5 letters out of RECAST
4 letters out of RECAST
3 letters out of RECAST
2 letters out of RECAST
Contextual use of RECAST
What's nearby RECAST
Lookup in Wiki for RECAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECAST"