Is SCATTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCATTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a haphazard distribution in all directions
- noun - the act of scattering
- verb - to cause to separate and go in different directions
- verb - move away from each other
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - sow by scattering
- verb - cause to separate
- verb - strew or distribute over an area
- To cause to separate and go in different directions.
- To distribute loosely by or as if by sprinkling; strew: scattering confetti from the upper windows.
- To deflect (radiation or particles).
- To separate and go in different directions; disperse.
- To occur or fall at widely spaced intervals.
- The act of scattering or the condition of being scattered.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to cause a mass or an aggregate to separate and go in different directions.
- verb - to go or send in various directions
There are 7 letters in SCATTER: A C E R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCATTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCATTER, to go: SCATTER?
Rearrange the letters in SCATTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCATTER
6 letters out of SCATTER
5 letters out of SCATTER
4 letters out of SCATTER
3 letters out of SCATTER
2 letters out of SCATTER
Contextual use of SCATTER
What's nearby SCATTER
Lookup in Wiki for SCATTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCATTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCATTER"