Is COASTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COASTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a resident of a coastal area
- noun - someone who coasts
- noun - a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle)
- One who acts in an aimless manner.
- A sled or toboggan.
- One who rides a sled or toboggan.
- A vessel engaged in coastal trade: “dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smokestack” (John Masefield).
- A roller coaster.
- A disk, plate, or small mat placed under a bottle, pitcher, or drinking glass to protect a table top or other surface beneath.
- A small tray, often on wheels, for passing something, such as a wine decanter, around a table.
- A resident of a coastal region.
- noun - a sled
There are 7 letters in COASTER: A C E O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COASTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COASTER, to go: COASTER?
Rearrange the letters in COASTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COASTER
6 letters out of COASTER
5 letters out of COASTER
4 letters out of COASTER
3 letters out of COASTER
2 letters out of COASTER
Contextual use of COASTER
What's nearby COASTER
Lookup in Wiki for COASTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COASTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COASTER"