Is CASTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a multiple star with 6 components
- noun - a shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- noun - a pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- noun - a hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- noun - type genus of the Castoridae: beavers
- An oily, brown, odorous substance obtained from glands in the groin of the beaver and used as a perfume fixative.
- A hat made of beaver fur or an imitation.
- A heavy wool fabric used especially for overcoats.
- noun - a small, swiveling wheel
There are 6 letters in CASTOR: A C O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASTOR, to go: CASTOR?
Rearrange the letters in CASTOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CASTOR
5 letters out of CASTOR
4 letters out of CASTOR
3 letters out of CASTOR
2 letters out of CASTOR
Contextual use of CASTOR
What's nearby CASTOR
Lookup in Wiki for CASTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASTOR"