Is COAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down
- noun - a thin layer covering something
- noun - growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- verb - put a coat on
- verb - cover or provide with a coat
- verb - form a coat over
- A sleeved outer garment extending from the shoulders to the waist or below.
- A garment extending to just below the waist and usually forming the top part of a suit.
- A natural outer covering, such as the fur of an animal; an integument.
- A layer of material covering something else; a coating: a second coat of paint.
- To provide or cover with a coat.
- To cover with a layer, as of paint.
- verb - to cover with a coat (an outer garment)
There are 4 letters in COAT: A C O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COAT, to go: COAT?
Rearrange the letters in COAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COAT
What's nearby COAT
Lookup in Wiki for COAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COAT"