Is STAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - a plane figure with 5 or more points
- noun - a performer who receives prominent billing
- noun - a star-shaped character * used in printing
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- verb - feature as the star
- verb - be the star in a performance
- verb - mark with an asterisk
- adj - indicating the most important performer or role
- A self-luminous celestial body consisting of a mass of gas held together by its own gravity in which the energy generated by nuclear reactions in the interior is balanced by the outflow of energy to the surface, and the inward-directed gravitational forces are balanced by the outward-directed gas and radiation pressures.
- Any of the celestial bodies visible at night from Earth as relatively stationary, usually twinkling points of light.
- Something regarded as resembling such a celestial body.
- A graphic design having five or more radiating points, often used as a symbol of rank or merit.
- An artistic performer or athlete whose leading role or superior performance is acknowledged.
- An asterisk ().
- A white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- Of, relating to, or being an outstanding, famous perfomer: a star figure skater.
- To ornament with stars.
- To award or mark with a star for excellence.
- To mark with an asterisk.
- To present or feature (a performer) in a leading role.
- To play the leading role in a theatrical or film production.
- To do an outstanding job; perform excellently.
- verb - to shine as a star (a natural luminous body visible in the sky)
There are 4 letters in STAR: A R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAR, to go: STAR?
Rearrange the letters in STAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAR
What's nearby STAR
Lookup in Wiki for STAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAR"