Is TRASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - worthless people
- noun - nonsensical talk or writing
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
- Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
- The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
- Empty words or ideas.
- Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
- A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.
- To throw away; discard: “Ideas and works of art... get bought and trashed as quickly as razor blades” (New York).
- To wreck or destroy by or as if by vandalism; reduce to trash or ruins.
- To beat up; assault.
- To subject to scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally: “The... professor trashes conservative... proposals as well as liberal nostrums” (Michael Marien).
- To remove twigs or branches from.
- To cut off the outer leaves of (growing sugar cane).
- verb - to free from trash (worthless or waste matter)
There are 5 letters in TRASH: A H R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRASH, to go: TRASH?
Rearrange the letters in TRASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRASH
What's nearby TRASH
Lookup in Wiki for TRASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRASH"