Is THRASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swimming kick used while treading water
- verb - give a thrashing to
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - dance the slam dance
- verb - beat so fast that (the heart's) output starts dropping until (it) does not manage to pump out blood at all
- verb - move data into and out of core rather than performing useful computation
- verb - beat the seeds out of a grain
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- To beat with or as if with a flail, especially as a punishment.
- To swing or strike in a manner suggesting the action of a flail: The alligator thrashed its tail.
- To defeat utterly; vanquish.
- To thresh.
- To sail (a boat) against opposing winds or tides.
- To move wildly or violently: thrashed about all night.
- To strike or flail.
- To thresh.
- To sail against opposing tides or winds.
- adj - to strike repeatedly [v BEAT, BEATEN, BEATING, BEATS] : BEATABLE
There are 6 letters in THRASH: A H H R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THRASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRASH, to go: THRASH?
Rearrange the letters in THRASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THRASH
What's nearby THRASH
Lookup in Wiki for THRASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRASH"