Is STARCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STARCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a complex carbohydrate found chiefly in seeds, fruits, tubers, roots and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice
- noun - a commercial preparation of starch that is used to stiffen textile fabrics in laundering
- verb - stiffen with starch
- A naturally abundant nutrient carbohydrate, (C 6H10O5)n, found chiefly in the seeds, fruits, tubers, roots, and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice, and varying widely in appearance according to source but commonly prepared as a white, amorphous, tasteless powder.
- Any of various substances, such as natural starch, used to stiffen cloth, as in laundering.
- Stiff behavior.
- Vigor; mettle.
- verb - to treat with starch (a solid carbohydrate)
There are 6 letters in STARCH: A C H R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STARCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of STARCH, to go: STARCH?
Rearrange the letters in STARCH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STARCH
5 letters out of STARCH
4 letters out of STARCH
3 letters out of STARCH
2 letters out of STARCH
Contextual use of STARCH
What's nearby STARCH
Lookup in Wiki for STARCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STARCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STARCH"