Is CASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - money in the form of bills or coins
- noun - prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check
- noun - United States country music singer and songwriter (1932-2003)
- verb - exchange for cash
- Money in the form of bills or coins; currency.
- Payment for goods or services in currency or by check.
- To withdraw from a venture by or as if by settling one’s account.
- To obtain a profit or other advantage by timely exploitation: Profiteers cashed in during the gasoline shortage.
- To die.
- adj - to convert into cash (ready money) [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : CASHABLE
There are 4 letters in CASH: A C H S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASH, to go: CASH?
Rearrange the letters in CASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CASH
What's nearby CASH
Lookup in Wiki for CASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASH"