Is HACKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HACKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who works hard at boring tasks
- noun - a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- noun - a mediocre and disdained writer
- noun - a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- noun - a horse kept for hire
- noun - a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - be able to manage or manage successfully
- verb - cut away
- verb - kick on the arms
- verb - kick on the shins
- verb - fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- verb - significantly cut up a manuscript
- verb - cough spasmodically
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 5 letters in HACKS: A C H K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HACKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HACKS, to go: HACKS?
Rearrange the letters in HACKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HACKS
What's nearby HACKS
Lookup in Wiki for HACKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HACKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HACKS"