Is ASK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASK in various dictionaries:
- verb - inquire about
- verb - make a request or demand for something to somebody
- verb - direct or put
- verb - consider obligatory
- verb - address a question to and expect an answer from
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - require or ask for as a price or condition
- To put a question to.
- To seek an answer to: ask a question.
- To seek information about: asked directions.
- To make a request of or for: asked me for money; asking a favor.
- To require or call for as a price or condition: asked ten dollars for the book.
- To expect or demand: ask too much of a child.
- To invite: asked them to dinner.
- To make inquiry; seek information.
- To persist in an action despite the likelihood that it will result in difficulty or punishment.
- verb - to put a question to
There are 3 letters in ASK: A K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASK
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASK, to go: ASK?
Rearrange the letters in ASK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASK
What's nearby ASK
Lookup in Wiki for ASK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASK"