Is SAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reason for wanting something done
- noun - Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice
- noun - the purpose of achieving or obtaining
- Purpose; motive: a quarrel only for the sake of argument.
- Advantage; good: for the sake of his health.
- Personal benefit or interest; welfare: for her own sake.
- A Japanese wine made from fermented rice.
- noun - benefit, interest, or advantage
There are 4 letters in SAKE: A E K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAKE, to go: SAKE?
Rearrange the letters in SAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAKE
What's nearby SAKE
Lookup in Wiki for SAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAKE"