Is WAKES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAKES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
- noun - an island in the western Pacific between Guam and Hawaii
- noun - the wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward
- noun - a vigil held over a corpse the night before burial
- verb - be awake, be alert, be there
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - make aware of
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- verb - to rouse from sleep
There are 5 letters in WAKES: A E K S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAKES
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAKES, to go: WAKES?
Rearrange the letters in WAKES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAKES
What's nearby WAKES
Lookup in Wiki for WAKES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAKES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAKES"