Is BEAKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles)
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- noun - a beaklike, tapering tip on certain plant structures
- noun - informal terms for the nose
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- adj - a bird's bill [n -S] : BEAKED, BEAKLESS, BEAKLIKE
There are 5 letters in BEAKS: A B E K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAKS, to go: BEAKS?
Rearrange the letters in BEAKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAKS
What's nearby BEAKS
Lookup in Wiki for BEAKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAKS"