Is BAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAKE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven
- verb - prepare with dry heat in an oven
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- To cook (food) with dry heat, especially in an oven.
- To harden or dry (something) by subjecting to heat in or as if in an oven: bake bricks.
- To cook food with dry heat.
- To become hardened or dry by or as if by having been subjected to the heat of an oven.
- The act or process of baking.
- An amount baked.
- A social gathering at which food is cooked by baking and then served.
- verb - to prepare food in an oven
There are 4 letters in BAKE: A B E K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAKE, to go: BAKE?
Rearrange the letters in BAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAKE
What's nearby BAKE
Lookup in Wiki for BAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAKE"