Is BLEAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLEAK in various dictionaries:
- adj - offering little or no hope
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - unpleasantly cold and damp
- Gloomy and somber; dreary: “Life in the Aran Islands has always been bleak and difficult” (John Millington Synge).
- Providing no encouragement; depressing: a bleak prospect.
- Cold and cutting; raw: bleak winds of the North Atlantic.
- Exposed to the elements; unsheltered and barren: the bleak, treeless regions of the high Andes.
- adv - cheerless and depressing [adj -MALER, -MALEST] : DISMALLY
- noun - a track of swampy land
- noun - a dismal person
- noun - a freshwater fish
There are 5 letters in BLEAK: A B E K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLEAK, to go: BLEAK?
Rearrange the letters in BLEAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLEAK
What's nearby BLEAK
Lookup in Wiki for BLEAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLEAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLEAK"