Is BRAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- noun - any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- noun - large coarse fern often several feet high
- noun - an area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- noun - anything that slows or hinders a process
- verb - stop travelling by applying a brake
- verb - cause to stop by applying the brakes
- A device for slowing or stopping motion, as of a vehicle, especially by contact friction.
- Often used to modify another noun: brake fluid; a brake job.
- To operate or apply a brake.
- To be slowed or stopped by or as if by the operation of a brake.
- A toothed device for crushing and beating flax or hemp.
- A heavy harrow for breaking clods of earth.
- An apparatus for kneading large amounts of dough.
- A machine for bending and folding sheet metal.
- To crush (flax or hemp) in a toothed device.
- To break up (clods of earth) with a harrow.
- A lever or handle on a machine such as a pump.
- Any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants.
- Any of certain other ferns, such as the bracken or the cliff brake.
- An area overgrown with dense brushwood, briers, and undergrowth; a thicket.
- A past tense of break.
- verb - to slow down or stop
There are 5 letters in BRAKE: A B E K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAKE, to go: BRAKE?
Rearrange the letters in BRAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAKE
What's nearby BRAKE
Lookup in Wiki for BRAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAKE"