Is BANKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BANKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a financier who owns or is an executive in a bank
- noun - the person in charge of the bank in a gambling game
- One serving as an officer or owner of a bank.
- The player in charge of the bank in some gambling games.
- One engaged in cod fishing off Newfoundland.
- A workbench used by a mason or sculptor.
- adj - one who works in a bank [n -S] : BANKERLY
There are 6 letters in BANKER: A B E K N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BANKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BANKER, to go: BANKER?
Rearrange the letters in BANKER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BANKER
5 letters out of BANKER
4 letters out of BANKER
3 letters out of BANKER
2 letters out of BANKER
Contextual use of BANKER
What's nearby BANKER
Lookup in Wiki for BANKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BANKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BANKER"