Is RANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- noun - relative status
- noun - the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
- noun - position in a social hierarchy
- noun - the body of members of an organization or group
- verb - take or have a position relative to others
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - take precedence or surpass others in rank
- adj - very fertile
- adj - very offensive in smell or taste
- adj - conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - growing profusely
- A relative position in a society.
- An official position or grade: the rank of sergeant.
- A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
- High or eminent station or position: persons of rank.
- A row, line, series, or range.
- A line of soldiers, vehicles, or equipment standing side by side in close order.
- Any of the horizontal lines of squares on a chessboard.
- To place in a row or rows.
- To give a particular order or position to; classify.
- To outrank or take precedence over.
- To hold a particular rank: ranked first in the class.
- To form or stand in a row or rows.
- To complain.
- To engage in carping criticism.
- Growing profusely or with excessive vigor: rank vegetation in the jungle.
- Yielding a profuse, often excessive crop; highly fertile: rank earth.
- Strong and offensive in odor or flavor.
- Absolute; complete: a rank amateur; a rank stranger.
- adj - strong and disagreeable in odor or taste
- verb - to determine the relative position of
There are 4 letters in RANK: A K N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of RANK, to go: RANK?
Rearrange the letters in RANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RANK
What's nearby RANK
Lookup in Wiki for RANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RANK"