Is CRANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a bad-tempered person
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- verb - travel along a zigzag path
- verb - start by cranking
- verb - rotate with a crank
- verb - fasten with a crank
- verb - bend into the shape of a crank
- adj - (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- A device for transmitting rotary motion, consisting of a handle or arm attached at right angles to a shaft.
- A clever turn of speech; a verbal conceit: quips and cranks.
- A peculiar or eccentric idea or action.
- A grouchy person.
- An eccentric person, especially one who is unduly zealous.
- To start or operate (an engine, for example) by turning a handle.
- To move or operate (a window, for example) by or as if by turning a handle.
- To make into the shape of a crank; bend.
- To provide with a handle that is used in turning.
- To turn a handle.
- Of, being, or produced by an eccentric person: a crank letter; a crank phone call.
- To cause to start or get started as if by turning a crank: cranked up a massive publicity campaign.
- To cause to intensify, as in volume or force: cranks up the sound on the stereo.
- Liable to capsize; unstable.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
- verb - to start manually
There are 5 letters in CRANK: A C K N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRANK, to go: CRANK?
Rearrange the letters in CRANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRANK
What's nearby CRANK
Lookup in Wiki for CRANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRANK"