Is ARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARK in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Judaism) sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments
- noun - a boat built by Noah to save his family and animals from the flood
- In the Old Testament, the chest containing the Ten Commandments written on stone tablets, carried by the Hebrews during their desert wanderings.
- Often Ark.
- In the Old Testament, the boat built by Noah for survival during the Flood.
- A large, commodious boat.
- A shelter or refuge.
- noun - a large boat
There are 3 letters in ARK: A K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARK, to go: ARK?
Rearrange the letters in ARK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARK
What's nearby ARK
Lookup in Wiki for ARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARK"