Is RAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- noun - a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head
- verb - move through with or as if with a rake
- verb - level or smooth with a rake
- verb - sweep the length of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - gather with a rake
- verb - scrape gently
- A long-handled implement with a row of projecting teeth at its head, used especially to gather leaves or to loosen or smooth earth.
- A device that resembles such an implement.
- To gather or move with or as if with a rake: rake leaves; rake in the gambling chips.
- To smooth, scrape, or loosen with a rake or similar implement: rake the soil for planting.
- To gain in abundance: suddenly began raking in the money.
- To search or examine thoroughly; ransack.
- To scrape; scratch.
- To aim heavy gunfire along the length of.
- To use a rake.
- To conduct a thorough search: raked through the files for the misplaced letter.
- An immoral or dissolute person; a libertine.
- Inclination from the perpendicular: the rake of a jet plane’s wings.
- The angle between the cutting edge of a tool and a plane perpendicular to the working surface to which the tool is applied.
- verb - to gather with a toothed implement
There are 4 letters in RAKE: A E K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAKE, to go: RAKE?
Rearrange the letters in RAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAKE
What's nearby RAKE
Lookup in Wiki for RAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAKE"