Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if rake is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on rake.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer RAKE has 542 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word RAKE is VALID in some board games. Check RAKE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of rake in various dictionaries:
noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
noun - a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Fall cleanup need|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|This tillage tool has leaf & garden types, both suitable for stepping on & bashing yourself in the nose|
|A roue, or his garden implement|
|Its splayed prongs at the end of a long handle make piling up leaves a snap|
|Stravinsky:"The ____'s Progress"|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|an implement consisting of a pole with a toothed crossbar or fine tines at the end, used especially for drawing together cut grass or smoothing loose soil or gravel.|
|haul sb over the coals|
|a garden tool with a long handle and pointed parts sticking out in a row at the bottom, used for making earth level or for gathering leaves or cut grass|
|to use a rake to make earth level or to collect leaves:|
|to search in a container by moving the contents around quickly:|
|a man, especially one who is rich or with a high social position, who lives in an immoral way, especially having sex with a lot of women|
|a garden tool with a long handle and long, pointed metal parts sticking out in a row at the bottom, used for making the earth level or for collecting leaves, etc.|
|A device that resembles such an implement.|
|A long-handled implement with a row of projecting teeth at its head, used especially to gather leaves or to loosen or smooth earth.|
|Rake might refer to|
* Rake (tool), a horticultural implement, a long-handled tool with tines|
* Rake or hay rake, a farm implement
* Rake, the caster angle of a bicycle or motorcycle
* Rake (angle), mathematical definition
* Rake angle, a parameter in machining and cutting geometry
* Rake (cellular automaton), a cellular automaton pattern that moves while regularly emitting spaceships
* Rake (character), a man habituated to immoral conduct
* Rake (poker), the commission taken by a casino when hosting a poker game
* Rake (geology), the angle between a feature on a bedding plane and the strike line in geology
* Rake receiver, a radio receiver
* Rake (software), a variant of the make program coded in the Ruby programming language
* Rake (theatre), the artificial slope of a theatre stage
* Rake (train), a group of coupled passenger coaches, or freight wagons, or railcars (excluding the locomotive) that typically move together.