Is RAKES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAKES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- noun - a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head
- verb - move through with or as if with a rake
- verb - level or smooth with a rake
- verb - sweep the length of
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - gather with a rake
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - to gather with a toothed implement
There are 5 letters in RAKES: A E K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAKES
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAKES, to go: RAKES?
Rearrange the letters in RAKES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAKES
What's nearby RAKES
Lookup in Wiki for RAKES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAKES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAKES"