Is SHAKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who wields power and influence
- noun - a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
- noun - a container in which something can be shaken
- One that shakes: a shaker of long-held beliefs and traditions.
- One that impels, encourages, or supervises action.
- A container used for shaking: salt and pepper shakers.
- A container used to mix or blend by shaking: a cocktail shaker.
- adj - to move to and fro with short, rapid movements [v SHOOK, SHAKEN, SHAKING, SHAKES] : SHAKABLE
There are 6 letters in SHAKER: A E H K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAKER, to go: SHAKER?
Rearrange the letters in SHAKER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHAKER
5 letters out of SHAKER
4 letters out of SHAKER
3 letters out of SHAKER
2 letters out of SHAKER
Contextual use of SHAKER
What's nearby SHAKER
Lookup in Wiki for SHAKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAKER"