Is SHAKERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAKERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a celibate and communistic Christian sect in the United States
- noun - a person who wields power and influence
- noun - a member of Christian group practicing celibacy and communal living and common possession of property and separation from the world
- noun - a container in which something can be shaken
- adj - to move to and fro with short, rapid movements [v SHOOK, SHAKEN, SHAKING, SHAKES] : SHAKABLE
There are 7 letters in SHAKERS: A E H K R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAKERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAKERS, to go: SHAKERS?
Rearrange the letters in SHAKERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHAKERS
6 letters out of SHAKERS
5 letters out of SHAKERS
4 letters out of SHAKERS
3 letters out of SHAKERS
2 letters out of SHAKERS
Contextual use of SHAKERS
What's nearby SHAKERS
Lookup in Wiki for SHAKERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAKERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAKERS"