Is SHARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHARK in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- noun - a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest
- noun - a person who is unusually skilled in certain ways
- verb - play the shark
- verb - hunt shark
- Any of numerous chiefly marine carnivorous fishes of the class Chondrichthyes (subclass Elasmobranchii), which are sometimes large and voracious and have a streamlined, torpedolike body, five to seven gill openings on each side of the head, a large oil-filled liver, a cartilaginous skeleton, and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales.
- A person regarded as ruthless, greedy, or dishonest.
- A vicious usurer.
- A person unusually skilled in a particular activity: a card shark.
- verb - to live by trickery
There are 5 letters in SHARK: A H K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHARK, to go: SHARK?
Rearrange the letters in SHARK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHARK
What's nearby SHARK
Lookup in Wiki for SHARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHARK"