Is RAKISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAKISH in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- adj - marked by a carefree unconventionality or disreputableness
- Having a trim, streamlined appearance: “We were schooner-rigged and rakish, with a long and lissome hull” (John Masefield).
- Dashingly or sportingly stylish; jaunty.
- Of the character of a rake; dissolute.
- adv - looking neat and trim [adj -PERER, -PEREST] : DAPPERLY
There are 6 letters in RAKISH: A H I K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAKISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAKISH, to go: RAKISH?
Rearrange the letters in RAKISH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RAKISH
5 letters out of RAKISH
4 letters out of RAKISH
3 letters out of RAKISH
2 letters out of RAKISH
Contextual use of RAKISH
What's nearby RAKISH
Lookup in Wiki for RAKISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAKISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAKISH"