Is SHEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves
- noun - a large edge tool that cuts sheet metal by passing a blade through it
- verb - cut with shears
- verb - shear the wool from
- verb - cut or cut through with shears
- verb - become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain
- To remove (fleece or hair) by cutting or clipping.
- To remove the hair or fleece from.
- To cut with or as if with shears: shearing a hedge.
- To divest or deprive as if by cutting: The prisoners were shorn of their dignity.
- To use a cutting tool such as shears.
- To move or proceed by or as if by cutting: shear through the wheat.
- To become deformed by forces tending to produce a shearing strain.
- A pair of scissors.
- Any of various implements or machines that cut with a scissorlike action.
- The act, process, or result of shearing.
- Something cut off by shearing.
- The act, process, or fact of shearing.
- An apparatus used to lift heavy weights, consisting of two or more spars joined at the top and spread at the base, the tackle being suspended from the top.
- An applied force or system of forces that tends to produce a shearing strain.
- A shearing strain.
- verb - to cut the hair or wool from
There are 5 letters in SHEAR: A E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEAR, to go: SHEAR?
Rearrange the letters in SHEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHEAR
What's nearby SHEAR
Lookup in Wiki for SHEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEAR"