Is WASHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WASHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who washes things for a living
- noun - seal consisting of a flat disk placed to prevent leakage
- noun - a home appliance for washing clothes and linens automatically
- One who washes: a washer of clothes; a washer of windows.
- A washing machine.
- An automatic dishwasher.
- A flat disk, as of metal, plastic, rubber, or leather, placed beneath a nut or at an axle bearing or a joint to relieve friction, prevent leakage, or distribute pressure.
- verb - to cleanse by immersing in or applying a liquid
There are 6 letters in WASHER: A E H R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WASHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WASHER, to go: WASHER?
Rearrange the letters in WASHER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WASHER
5 letters out of WASHER
4 letters out of WASHER
3 letters out of WASHER
2 letters out of WASHER
Contextual use of WASHER
What's nearby WASHER
Lookup in Wiki for WASHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WASHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WASHER"