Is SEARCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEARCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- noun - an investigation seeking answers
- noun - an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property
- noun - the examination of alternative hypotheses
- noun - boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas
- verb - try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of
- verb - search or seek
- verb - inquire into
- verb - subject to a search
- To make a thorough examination of; look over carefully in order to find something; explore.
- To make a careful examination or investigation of; probe: search one’s conscience for the right solution to the problem.
- To make a thorough check of (a legal document); scrutinize: search a title.
- To examine in order to find something lost or concealed.
- To examine the person or personal effects of in order to find something lost or concealed.
- To conduct a thorough investigation; seek: were searching for clues.
- An act of searching.
- The exercise of right of search.
- verb - to look through or over carefully in order to find something
There are 6 letters in SEARCH: A C E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEARCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEARCH, to go: SEARCH?
Rearrange the letters in SEARCH and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SEARCH
5 letters out of SEARCH
4 letters out of SEARCH
3 letters out of SEARCH
2 letters out of SEARCH
Contextual use of SEARCH
What's nearby SEARCH
Lookup in Wiki for SEARCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEARCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEARCH"