Is ACES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
- noun - a major strategic headquarters of NATO
- noun - a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
- verb - succeed at easily
- verb - score an ace against
- verb - play (a hole) in one stroke
- verb - serve an ace against (someone)
- verb - to score a point against in a single stroke
There are 4 letters in ACES: A C E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACES, to go: ACES?
Rearrange the letters in ACES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACES
What's nearby ACES
Lookup in Wiki for ACES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACES"