Is CAUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAUSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- noun - a justification for something existing or happening
- noun - a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
- noun - any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
- noun - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- verb - give rise to
- verb - cause to do
- The producer of an effect, result, or consequence.
- The one, such as a person, an event, or a condition, that is responsible for an action or a result.
- A basis for an action or a response; a reason: The doctor’s report gave no cause for alarm.
- A goal or principle served with dedication and zeal: “the cause of freedom versus tyranny” (Hannah Arendt).
- The interests of a person or group engaged in a struggle: “The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind” (Thomas Paine).
- A ground for legal action.
- A lawsuit.
- A subject under debate or discussion.
- To be the cause of or reason for; result in.
- These nouns denote what brings about or is associated with an effect or result.
- verb - to bring about
There are 5 letters in CAUSE: A C E S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAUSE, to go: CAUSE?
Rearrange the letters in CAUSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAUSE
What's nearby CAUSE
Lookup in Wiki for CAUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAUSE"