Is USANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of USANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange)
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- The length of time, established by custom and varying between countries, that is allowed for payment of a foreign bill of exchange.
- Usage; custom.
- Interest paid on borrowed money.
- noun - a firmly established and generally accepted practice or procedure
There are 6 letters in USANCE: A C E N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to USANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of USANCE, to go: USANCE?
Rearrange the letters in USANCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of USANCE
What's nearby USANCE
Lookup in Wiki for USANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of USANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: USANCE"